Spark and Adventure Studios
Mixed-age and Mixed Skill-Levels
Spark Studio – Ages 5 thru 7 – Spark Studio is the place to ignite your child’s love of learning early on in life. Here, your young child will begin to learn about self-respect, respect for others, and accountability. We educate the whole child with a heavy emphasis on hands on learning materials.
Adventure Studio – Ages 8 thru 11 – In our Adventure Studio, learners begin to discover what truly makes them come alive and find who they are along the way. Here, they will stretch their abilities and challenge themselves to grow even more and lead the charge on their own journeys. Core Skills, Socratic Discussion, Authentic Writing, and Hands-on Quests are every day opportunities for our Adventurers.
8865 South Street Fishers, IN 46038
Explorer Studio – Ages 12 thru 15 – Here, our launchpad learners will stretch their abilities and challenge themselves to grow even more and lead the charge on their own journeys. They will work within the full Acton Academy model, including real-world apprenticeships. Explorers face new challenges that teach them about themselves and this new environment in which the rest of their journey is to take place. Leadership and self-awareness are key features of this studio environment.
8100 E. 106th Street Fishers, IN 46038
How Acton Academy Is Different
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Curriculum Determined by Adults
- Standardized Test Administration
- Limited content based on grade level
- Teachers teach material
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Students work to master courses
Acton Academy Fishers
- Parents can opt-in to standardized tests, but no studio time is spent practicing test items
- Curriculum determined by young heroes
- No homework
- Unlimited content
- Guides lead heroes through questioning prompts to encourage critical thinking and problem solving
- Monday through Thursday schedule
- Heroes seek to find their passions and callings